What is Lunar Poker?
Lunar Poker is 5 Card Draw Poker against the House. Players are empowered with unique and multiple options where they can improve their hand to fight against the dealer. At the same time, unprecedented side bet payout odds are on offer, along with the fully complimentary Instant Cash Payout bonus feature.The player can bet on their own hand, other player's hands and even the dealer's hand!
- Instant Cash Payout: A first 5 card Royal Flush or Straight Flush will be paid anywhere from 1,000-1 to 1,500-1 and 200-1 to 500-1 respectively, on the Ante without any additional side bet. A true bonus feature for the player.
- SUPER Bet: High paying side bet with 8 combinations for the 1st 5 Cards, including 250 to 1 for a Four of a Kind and 100 to 1 for a Full House paid on the Super Bet.
- Option to Draw: Exchange 2-5 cards or buy a 6th card for the price of 1x Ante to improve initial hand aganst the dealer.
- Bet on the Dealer's hand: Place a SUPER bet on the Dealer's hand and win if the Dealer has one of the 8 Super combinations.
- Bet on any other player's hand: Place a SUPER bet on any other player's hand and win if they have a Super combination.
- Double Combination Feature: Get paid on 2 Poker combinations in one winning hand, where only the highest combination has to beat the dealer for both combinatins to be paid.
- Easy to learn, fun to play for all levels of poker experience
Where to play?
Lunar Poker is currently available in multiple casinos across the US States of Missouri, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Washington. The game is expanding rapidly throughout North America, and will be live in at least 10 US States before the end of Q1 2015. High profile casinos will be launching Lunar Poker in Indiana, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and California over the coming 3 months, as well as additional properties in our existing States.
Outside of the US, Lunar Poker also has a strong presence at Peermont's Emperor's Palace Casino in South Africa, Genting's Resorts World and Solaire in Manila - Philipines, Rouge et Noir Casino on St Maarten in the Caribbean and the Grand Casino on the Pasific island of Vanuatu.
In Australasia, Lunar Poker is already live at the Skycity Auckland and Christchurch Casinos in New Zealand and well into the compliance process in Australia. The game will soon be available in two major casinos in Australia and additional casinos in New Zealand in early 2015.
Lunar Poker also recently made it's debut on Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines in the Australasian region.
If you are a Casino operator and would like to have Lunar Poker at your casino, or if you are a player and would like your favorite casino to install Lunar Poker, then please contact us and our Team will work to make this happen.
Keep up to date
How to play?
Most people will already know how to play at least 80% of the Lunar Poker options, and the other 20% will be learned in seconds. Lunar Poker is very much based on the regular 5 Card Draw games that everyone played at home with their family and friends. Lunar Poker brings simple 5 Draw Poker out of the home and onto the casino floors, for you to enjoy the thrill of competing against the House.
The big difference is that Lunar Poker not only provides the tactical challenge of 5 card Draw Poker. But, also on offer are never seen before payouts on the SUPER Bonus Bet where you can bet on your own hand, other player's hands and even the dealer's hand with odds such as 200-1 for a Four of a Kind, 100-1 for a Full House and 8-1 for Trips.
The base game of Lunar Poker sees the player going head to head against the dealer with the ability to draw 2-5 cards or buy a 6th card while the dealer must stand on their initial 5 cards. This gives the player a great chance to beat the dealer if they play their cards right!
As the player squeezes open their first five cards, the excitement and anticipation is there for the chance to hit a big SUPER combination, not only on their own hand but also on any other player's hand where they have placed additional Super bets.
The big moment arrives as the dealer opens their cards where not only is the player's Raise Bet determined as a winner or loser, but also the player could win a SUPER payout on the dealer's hand even if the dealer beats the player or the player folds a poor hand!